Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices.If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to get only that, forget it.
I called the 1-800 number trying to get the headquarters number and they wouldn't provide it. The people you speak to at several phone numbers with are in a call center and answer calls for different products. When I tried to resolve my multiple charges (over $300 in total, I got hung up on. I called back and the agent finally let me speak to the supervisor.
He was very nice and helpful but trying to get this resolved (because I apparently had two accounts and I was getting inundated with product) took me over an hour and 15 minutes on the phone. In the end, I was refunded about 50% of all of the shipments but they had to close both accounts (I only wanted one account)
I won't be calling this company again for any of their products, obviously. If you just want to try the products watch the calendar and start counting from the day you order till day 14 and then cancel (which you probably will) because you more than likely won't see any results in that short of a time. Then after you continue to use the product up you'll start seeing changes.
I used up the day cream and didn't see any difference. Then started using the night cream. I had a small cyst on my cheek and was going to have it removed in about a month. I'd started using the stem cell night cream (sparingly) after Using up the day cream and about a week before the cyst surgery I noticed it was significantly reduced in size.
I kept using it and it finally disappeared! I was so happy. But the business practices are just terrible.
So if you try it, try it at your own financial risk.So sad....
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Night cream
What I disliked
- Auto charge of account
- Customer service
- Sales practices
- Not being able to order only the night cream
You May Also Like
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "Desteenation T Shirt Company (www.desteenation.com) based in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington claims to share revenues of its t-shirt sales with the local business the t-shirt represents. They..."
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."