Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices.If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to get only that, forget it.
I called the 1-800 number trying to get the headquarters number and they wouldn't provide it. The people you speak to at several phone numbers with are in a call center and answer calls for different products. When I tried to resolve my multiple charges (over $300 in total, I got hung up on. I called back and the agent finally let me speak to the supervisor.
He was very nice and helpful but trying to get this resolved (because I apparently had two accounts and I was getting inundated with product) took me over an hour and 15 minutes on the phone. In the end, I was refunded about 50% of all of the shipments but they had to close both accounts (I only wanted one account)
I won't be calling this company again for any of their products, obviously. If you just want to try the products watch the calendar and start counting from the day you order till day 14 and then cancel (which you probably will) because you more than likely won't see any results in that short of a time. Then after you continue to use the product up you'll start seeing changes.
I used up the day cream and didn't see any difference. Then started using the night cream. I had a small cyst on my cheek and was going to have it removed in about a month. I'd started using the stem cell night cream (sparingly) after Using up the day cream and about a week before the cyst surgery I noticed it was significantly reduced in size.
I kept using it and it finally disappeared! I was so happy. But the business practices are just terrible.
So if you try it, try it at your own financial risk.So sad....
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Night cream
What I disliked
- Auto charge of account
- Customer service
- Sales practices
- Not being able to order only the night cream
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "I Bought the EnercellÂ® 90-Watt AC Slim Power Supply with USB for my laptop, Pretty expensive, but it came with more than others. i THOUGHT it was going to be..."
- "I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today.... something happen that made me ..."